Saturday, August 23, 2014

Blog Post 1

1. I had a class with a girl that had taken EDM and she told me it seems very difficult to begin with, but you learn that it really is just more time consuming.
2.I really would like to graduate within the next two years and I tend to have a somewhat bad memory, so my biggest fear is missing assignments and not making a good grade in this class!
3. EDM 310, I can already tell, is definitely going to be using the computer more than I have in any other class. It's going to teach me new things for my technology side, which is very different because most classes using the computer are generally very basic.
4. The hardest thing for me in EDM310 will certainly be remembering my assignments. But besides that learning the new things for the class on the computer will most likely be quiet challenging for me too.
5. Definitely keep my assignments written down, have alarms on my phone and check the syllabus and assignments often to check for changes.
6.I don't really have questions. I just have things I need to and am ready to learn about, such as new things to use on the computer, writing better blogs and so on!

2 comments:

  1. Good content! Be sure to include a picture with all of your posts and the questions you are addressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky you knew someone who had taken it before! I had never even heard of the class before my advisor mentioned it. I am in the same boat as you with being worried about remembering and keeping up with my assignments. I too would like to graduate within the next 2 years and I hope I do well in this class! I agree with you on number 3, this class will be the most I have ever used a computer in my life! Good luck to you. I really enjoyed your first post. It looked nice except, you need to remember to put a picture on every post. :)

    ReplyDelete