Sunday, September 28, 2014

SummaryC4K for September

C4K #1
My first post was on Lisia's blog. She is in eighth grade at Pt. England School. Her post was about her made up mascot. She chose New England and drew a kiwi named Wairua because it translates to spirit and she believes New England has a lot of spirit. I told Lisia I really liked her drawing. I then told her about my high school mascot and asked if her school has one and what it was. I told her to watch her grammar and spelling and pointed out one of the errors she had made to help her out.
Lisia's Blog

C4K #2
Sydney's blog was about what she does in her free time. She named off six of her favorite things, including dancing, playing with her dog and texting friends. I told her that her post was good and that I was impressed she could dance, that I was an animal lover and that she was probably fun to hang out with. I asked if her dog could do any tricks and she actually responded and told me what tricks she could do.
Sydney's Blog

C4K #3
This is Emma's blog. She was asked about what school change she would make. At her school, they have assigned tables for lunch and Emma does not like it. She says you don't get to sit by all your friends and you should because that's really the only free time they have at school. I told Emma her post was great and that she made her point clear. I liked that she gave reasons behind why she wanted to change that rule and why it bothered her. I told her I hope someone saw her post and would consider changing the rule.
Emma's Blog

Lisia's Drawing

A brown kiwi (the bird) holding two flags

No comments:

Post a Comment