Monday, October 20, 2014

C4KSummary for October

C4K #1
I commented on Abo's blog this week. His assignment was to write about what he really hates. He wrote that he hated when he worked hard but then someone else gets credit. I agreed with him and said that unfortunately that happens sometimes in life. I also told him to be sure to write more than just a couple of sentences next time.

C4K #2
I commented on Elise's blog this week. Her topic was the best "last" year. She is moving up into 6th grade next year. She said she thinks she will make new friends, but worries about the homework load and having several teachers as opposed to just one. I told her moving up a grade can be scary but not to worry because she will make friends and having many teachers isn't a bad or scary thing.
Elise's blog

C4K #3
I commented on Arabella's blog. It was called "The Diary of Catherine Perr." I think it was supposed to be a diary entry from Catherine's point of view from a book they were reading. She wrote about a man named Henry and how horrible he is and how Catherine felt that she was ready for him to die. I told her her post was great. She wrote in a very formal style, it truly resembled a diary entry and she had no mistakes. I honestly had nothing negative to say about it!

C4K #4
This week I had Michael's blog. He did a slideshow about the meaning of the three kete of knowledge. I told him his grammar was good and also his slideshow was great with its visuals. However, the slideshow did not make much sense to me so I told him to be sure his message is clear to his audience.
Michael's Blog

The Three Kete of Knowledge
>

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashton.
    You are doing a good job completing your C4K post. It seems you are enjoying it also. I know I enjoy reading my kids blogs and seeing their thoughts on things. The only thing I would suggest for you is to remember they are kids and be polite. I just know I've been told to watch what I say and keep it very positive. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks,
    Cortnee Meyers

    ReplyDelete