Monday, November 17, 2014

C4K Summary for November

Post #1
I commented on Rohaan's blog. His post was about Halloween and how much he loves it and candy. He also talked about Christmas and what he got for the past two Christmases. His blog post had a lot of grammatical and spelling errors and it was very random. But it was really funny and you could tell he was passionate about what he wrote. I wrote back about how I was a hotdog for Halloween (true story) and how you could tell he really likes candy. I told him his blog was good and he gives a lot of detail, and maybe just to have someone proof read his posts really well.
Rohaan's Blog

Post #2
I commented on Nathan's blog from Mrs.Meyer's Art Room, Period Three GR8. He did a video about Picasso that he posted to youtube. He put in several facts about Picasso, but here's the kicker: He put it all to the tune of The Big Bang Theory theme song and he sang it and played his guitar! It was really cool. I told him he did an awesome job because he did something really different but got the job done.
Nathan's Blog

Post #3
I commented on Laura's blog. She wrote the beginning of a story called "The Day a Part of Me Died". It was about a 17-year-od girl who's mother and sister were killed in a car accident. I will include the link at the bottom, I strongly encourage anyone to read it. It's three paragraphs long, but I think you'll be amazed by the fact that an 8th grader wrote this. She used great descriptions, metaphors, similes and had no grammar or spelling errors. She's a good writer.
Laura's Blog

a student blogging on a laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment